Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Gonna start my 3 weeks life in Japan laa!~\(^o^)/

Hippie!!~↖(^ω^)↗

I just realized that I never inform my readers that which part of Japan I'm going la~about My Families in Japan la~


hahhahaha~Let's see!~I'm going to OSAKA,JAPAN!~
Hmm,let see what I know about this city.

1.The 2nd largest in Japan!
2.Youth exchange student,Kousuke Moriwaka、浩介that hosted by Meng zhen is from Osaka,大阪 too!He is a very funny 19 years old Boy!~He is studying in Comedy school in Osaka,Pretty Cool,right!He said he want to become comedy star in the future!hehe=D
3.Osaka Japanese's speaking slang is rather bit different from other Japanese!
4.Comedy is hyper super famous in Japan!~
5.Osaka is the KITCHEN of Japan!





1st Host Family
My 1st Host Family is Mr.Yozo Horie.I have not much information about Mr.Horie as I haven't receive Host family letter yet.Anyway,I'll be staying in his house from 19/12/2010 until 28/12/2010,approximately 10 days!Oh yea,which mean I'll be celebrating Merry Christmas with Mr.Horie & his Family.It's gonna be my 1st time celebrating the birth of Jesus in foriegn country.So exciting!!
Mr.Horie stay in大正区o~It's very near to Osaka City

2nd Host Family
My 2nd Host Family is Mr.Hideki Wakabayashi.
Mr.Wakabayashi is from Nishiki,Osaka.He has total 4 persons in his family.Let's check out them in Japan later!hehe
The 1st time Mr.若林 replied me in mail was that He was so suprised of my ability in writting Japanese.hahhaa~of course,I've invest money in learning japanese.
I always think that if you can speak fair or even a Little bit Japanese with your host family,I believe it's gonna to make your Japan life very very easy.Especially ,you can share more thing with them,about yourself,your life & etc without any communication barrier!~~~~^_^~~~ Japanese Language is also very interesting though=)
Ow ya,I'll be staying in Mr.Wakabayashi's house from 28/12/2010 until 8/1/2010.It's approximately 10 days too!~
This time I will be celebrating New Year 2011 with Mr若林 &his family.Ya,it's a new experience for me again.
I'm really can wait for it!hahhaO(∩_∩)O~
Tada..This is where Mr.Wakabayashi based.

San Shines In Japan with Love♥

1 comment:

  1. Hihi Susan ♥♥ Im Shiori ♪♪
    I just read all of this your diary n it was really nice (◆'v`)φ_...(∮'v`*∞p)q.+
    I will come to see here everyday ★
    So u will come to Japan in a week !!!
    Im looking forward to seeing u again ♥♥♥
    LOVE U ♥

    ReplyDelete