Friday, July 8, 2011

Penis festival in japan!~you're not gonna to miss this special festival in japan~‏

Hi,Guys,I'm back,so sorry for procastination!~I am not going to post about my Day 5 in Osaka ,Japan because it's really take time for me to post up pictures and the story.But,I won't give up just that I need some times.Pheww~~Meanwhile,I wanna share a special festival in Japan which I found it very special!~Yet,I never heard of this festival from my japanese friend.Maybe,I will clarift from them soon.Or you can tell me,whether not it's a true festival!

In Japan there are two special festivals to worship the penis. The first one is Kanamara Festival. It is an annual Shinto fertility festival held in Kawasaki, Japan in spring. The exact dates vary: the main festivities fall on the first Sunday in April
.

The Kanamara Matsuri is centered on a local penis-venerating shrine once popular among prostitutes who wished to pray for protection against sexually transmitted diseases.


P/s:At first sight,I thought The lady was holding her baby~OPPS!!is phallus instead! it's consider smaller phallus in festival,Yet,it's still a large phallus la!
The second one is considered The world largest Penis Festival, it is called Hōnen Matsuri (豊年祭) (Japanese for Harvest Festival) is a fertility festival celebrated every year on March 15 in Japan. The most well-known of these festivals takes place in the town of Komaki,just north of Nagoya City. Hōnen means rich harvest in Japanese, while a Matsuri mean a festival or holiday. The Hōnen festival and ceremony celebrate the blessings of a bountiful harvest and all manner of prosperity and fertility.

P/s:The bell at Shimei's temple is made with a penis shape!!

Phallus candies are available for sale!

Shy~~~

Souvenirs in the festival!

If u touch phallus represent for festival,it'll bring u fortune!!

Seem like they have so much FUN riding on it!!

Too young to enjoy this event ~
The baby seem unwilling to sit on the phallus~~

To Be Continue~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment