Friday, July 8, 2011

★ Su chan falling in ♥ with Japanese Cakes & sweets! ★

Do you like Japanese Pastry???~

I would shout this to all of you!!~I Love JAPANESE PASTRY Much!!!~
More than western Cakes & dessert many many times up to infinity!!~hehhe~
Japanese is always take serious on the appearance of their Food.It's very obviously their cake is different from us ,right!

I draming of maybe one day in future I could open up a japanese style pastry house~
It's JAPAN's cakes & sweets(Kuih Kuih),Do you think it's Possible??
hahhaa~Let's keep this dream grow & growing~~

Ichigo daifuku ( イチゴ大福)
A variation containing strawberry and sweet filling, most commonly anko, inside a small round mochi. Creams are sometimes used for sweet filling. Because it contains strawberry, it is usually eaten during the springtime.

My dear readers,Seriously I fall in love with this sweets!~I couldn't get a chance to have this Japan,So,when I came back to Malaysia,I made this myself!
I'm so proud of my pastry skill!!~
I will make it next time again!!~

!
Are these cakes making you drool~~?
You know what?Cakes in Japan is expensive too,It's cost around RM15-RM20 to enjoy a small cake like all below.
I think it's still worth it!
Give a try when you visit to JAPAN!!~

Below is my collection for Japanese Cake!



I tell you what,Japanese like Ichigo(strawberry) very much!~
Pastry Chef love to decorate cake with strawberries!
Strawberry lover,you''re not gonna to miss it!!!

★ いちごの花(Strawbbery's Flower) ★
It's mean strawberry mochi!
Don't judge it by cover,It's very yummy instead!
You can get it in RT pastry house for RM4.50!

★Strawbberies pudding cake★









Macaroon!!~This is getting famous in Malaysia!





So Tempting,isn't it!
Don't forget to make visit pastry house into one of your To-DO-List when you travel in Japan!
さようなら!

To Be continue~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment